Thanks Seref,

That is my feeling exactly. In practical terms, in an openEHR context,  .V0
and .v1-unstable are identical. We do know that V0 breaks the old AE Eiffel
parser. This is probably easily fixable but is an example of work that
would need to be done.

We are replicating the ADL 1.5 features as you suggest but in a way that
does not change core archetype identification in ADL1.4, other than .V0.

Perhaps the compromise is to  defer the decision until tooling and systems
are ready to use ADL1.5, by which time we will have experience with
V1-unstable and have a better understanding of whether V0 is really
necessary.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
office / fax  +44(0)141 560 4657
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian at freshehr.com

Clinical modelling consultant freshEHR
Director openEHR Foundation
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
BCS Primary Health Care www.phcsg.org