From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Heath Frankel
Sent: 13. oktober 2014 00:11
To: For openEHR technical discussions
Cc: For openEHR technical discussions; For openEHR clinical discussions
Subject: Re: Archetype Naming proposals - do we need V0?

I completely agree with this,
The number one priority is that all existing clinical data using archetypes
published in CKM for the last 2-5 years is not Invalidated by this process. I
understand that it was use at your own risk but surely vendors that have taken
the risk to be early adopters get some support by the foundation.

I think we need to keep all archetypes in CKM as they are unless there is
evidence that no one is using a particular archetype. They must be treated with
the same status of published as new ones, they have passed the test of time and
more importantly the test of implementation.

I see no problem with starting with v2 for the next iteration.

Regards

Heath