I've added myself and a topic on artefact governance to the main MEDINFO2015
wiki page. I guess this topic belongs more in a tutorial than in a developers'
workshop.  My participation is however dependent on my employer allowing me to
attend the conference, which isn't clear yet.

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes, National ICT Norway
Adviser, R&D dept, E-health section, Bergen Hospital Trust
Tel. +47 40203298