Hi David,
I haven't been involved in the instruction/action modelling recently but I know
that this principle of having the same item structure archetype girl the
activity and action was preferred in the early days, it has recently deviated
for some archetypes at least as the information requirements didn't align with
this principle. I will leave it to the modellers to comment further.

I personally think that there should be more information in the action than the
instruction but can also see the efficiencies of having minimal information in
the action when an action can occur many times for any particular instruction.
I guess it comes down to the the use case but my rule would be that only
information that is common to all actions should go in the instruction
otherwise you need to update the instruction as you go through the state
transitions, which in my view is not desirable.

Regards

Heath

On 7 Apr 2015, at 7:07 pm, "David Moner" <damoca at gmail.com<mailto:damoca at