On 25/05/2015 11:00, Diego Boscá wrote:
Agree with both. Probably we should go review the mailing lists to identify which kind of questions are usually asked by newcomers.

Also, we should use stackoverflow more, with dedicated tags to openEHR.

Do we need to do anything special to make stackoverflow work? Should we treat that as a potential place to get specific Qs answered? We could certainly put some appropriate links from the website e.g. footer menu..

Stackoverflow has one of the best visual dynamics of all discussion list type forums, so I think it's good to use it.