Technical, the original grammar for AQL was bound to openEHR RM classes,
composition, version, observation, etc. theoretically it could be generalised
to be a RM agnostic and should be the goal of the current AQL specification
work if it hasn't already been done in the antlr grammar.

Regards

Heath

On 26 Aug 2015, at 9:40 pm, "Ian McNicoll"