The existing versioning rules allow adding new concepts and opening constraints
such as allowing additional units. These change the md5 hash but does require a
version /id change.

This is why Sebastian's suggestion technically works, the existing obsolete
concept still exists and the new concepts can be added for those that want to
move to the preferred approach.

However, I am concerned about adding new concepts that are in fact the same as
an existing just represented differently. This is why I suggested to add new
units to the existing tilt element (opening the constraint) rather adding a new
concept for tilt with the new units.

I also suggested adding the new representation for body site as a new concept
but starting to think this is a bad idea since we are duplicating the concept
and have two ways in the same archetype to represent the same concept and worse
the concept has two identifiers.

Having said that I suspect the alternative representation is filling a slot
with a cluster archetype in a template and hence there is no duplicate concepts
in the same archetype, there is a new slot and the alternate representation is
in a template instead. Is this any better? Perhaps marginally.

Regards

Heath

On 8 Oct 2015, at 6:42 pm, "David Moner"