From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Bert Verhees
Sent: Tuesday, 2 February 2016 10:59 p.m.
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Subject: [FORGED] Re: Representing microseconds in DateTime

Just for the record, which medical requirement makes measuring micro-seconds
necessary?

By the way, ISO allows one or more digits to represent a decimal fraction of a
second.

I don't have the original standard at hand, but Wikipedia says:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
There is no limit on the number of decimal places for the decimal fraction.

Bert