From: heath.fran...@oceaninformatics.com
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org; openehr-implement...@lists.openehr.org
Subject: RE: Template Designer alternatives
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 23:05:58 +0000

Hi Pablo,
Since templates are intended to assign terminology bindings for specific
implementation, the Template Design skips the step to need
 to specify a coded text type and allows you to specify a terminology binding
using the Value set (terminology) property as shown below.

The above tab uses the Ocean terminology service (DEMO), you can select
predefined value set or select a full terminology. The Generic
 Value Set tab allows your own value set references

Alternatively, you can specify an inline value set using the property above as
shown below. Select the Terminology checkbox, enter
 the code and value and finally the terminology drop down list (this needs to
be last to get the + button to enable).

Both of these methods result in the OPT outputting a CODE_TEXT constraint.

Heath