From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Bjørn Næss
Sent: Wednesday, 16 March 2016 4:42 PM
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Subject: Adressing of i.e. discharge summaries

There is a lot of compositions that is created for the purpose of sending the
content to another healthcare provider. Discharge summaries is one example.
For instruction health care service request there is some elements and slots
added to the protocol part. Here you can add both the requestor and the
identifier.

In the Nehta CKM there is a composition archetype for referral. This archetype
has some structure under context to add participation and identification of the
requestor. I think this pattern would be the right way to do this.

Anyone with experiences or suggestions on how to do this?

Best regards
Bjørn Næss
Product owner
DIPS ASA

Mobil +47 93 43 29 10<tel:+47%2093%2043%2029%2010>