From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of pablo pazos
Sent: Tuesday, 12 July 2016 2:36 PM
To: openeh technical <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>; openehr clinical
<openehr-clini...@lists.openehr.org>; s...@lists.openehr.org
Subject: Shouldn't INSTRUCTION_DETAILS.wf_details be archetypable?

Looking at the model, INSTRUCTION_DETAILS.wf_details is an ITEM_STRUCTURE, and
that lead me to think that should be archetypable.

Playing around with the archetype editor, it doesn't allow to archetype
anything inside INSTRUCTION.instruction_details.

Is this a problem of the AE or that structure is not meant to be archetyped?

If it is not meant to be archetyped, wouldn't that be an issue for querying?

Thanks!

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez