I uploaded my ontologies to a Git repository, you can download here
https://bitbucket.org/uhospital/openehr-rm.

Yes, my approach to handle generics was to create a specialized version for
every possible T type. For example, to create a DV_INTERVAL locked to
DV_QUANTITY I would subclass DV_INTERVAL adding a restriction so lower and
upper properties only accepts DV_QUANTITY values.

My other problem was with lists. The OWL language doesn't have a
construction for data containers, only RDF do (through rdf:list). I tried
to use a linked list like described here
<http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/submissions/abstracts/7.1_Drummond_listsInProtegeOWL.pdf>
but
I would not be able to create inferences. Currently, lists are represented
just with multiples values for a single property.

> Hi Matheus,
>
> I'd be interested to hear about your problems. I'd also be curious to
> learn how you handled generics/parameterized types. Unless one defines a
> meta layer in owl with semantics for generics, I guess the only option is
> to materialize every possible type parameter T to its own type.
>
> All the best
> Seref
>

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Matheus Wichman <
> matheus.wich...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Seref,
>>
>> The ontologies available on the link you posted were developed using an
>> old specification of RM.
>>
>> I converted the current RM to OWL, like Isabel did. However I had some
>> problems to represent list structures.

>> serefari...@kurumsalteknoloji.com>:
>>
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if there is any projects out there that provide an OWL
>>> version of the RM.
>>>
>>> I found this page: http://trajano.us.es/~isabel/EHR/ where an OWL
>>> version is kindly provided, though I'll need to get in touch with the
>>> author to clarify the terms and conditions of use.
>>>
>>> There are papers out there that use an OWL representation of archetypes
>>> etc but I could not find any RM representation other than the link above.
>>> Any pointers would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Seref

>> --