Hi,

We're trying to finalise the pattern for exclusion archetypes, and would like
to use the element names to carry some flavor differences such as "no known
history of ..." and "no evidence of ...". We've considered adding a runtime
name constraint to make some level of standardization of these statements, but
at the same time we recognize that there will be considerable variation in what
will be required as statements in different use cases. So what we'd like to do
is to use a kind of "optional runtime name constraint", or "runtime name
suggestion". We know this isn't supported by tooling atm, but is it allowed by
the specs? If so, how can it be done?

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke

Information Architect, RN
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes
Nasjonal IKT HF
Tel. +47 40203298
Web: http://arketyper.no<http://arketyper.no/> / Twitter:
@arketyper_no<https://twitter.com/arketyper_no>