If anyone knows an editor that does ADL2 and supports enough options to make
editing by hand no longer needed, we're interested.

Regards,

Pieter Bos

Op 16 mei 2017 om 18:23 heeft Pablo Pazos
<pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com<mailto:pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com>> het volgende
geschreven:

it would be good to ask them why they do that, maybe is for limitations on the
modeling tools, or maybe they are cyborgs in disguise.

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 1:14 PM, Thomas Beale