There are several kinds of context archetypes/templates and their meta-data are
used for:
- de novo data - re-used data
- step in the clinical treatment model (observation, assessment/inference,
planning, ordering, execution)
- kind of interface it is designed for (data presentation on a screen, data
capture, database store/retrieve, CDSS, …

Each Template needs to capture all this and is a Composition.
All these contexts are characteristics of a Composition in the end.

Questionnaires are in essence a tool that classifies information.
And sometimes it transforms a set of responses into an aggregated value/code
The questionnaire can be treated as any classification, meaning we need to de
fine inclusion and exclusion criteria,
and possible results per question can be a quantitative result (number, PQ,
code), or a semi-quantitative result (high, low), or a qualitative result
(present/ not present).
Semi-Qualitative results need, inclusion/exclusion criteria and a definition of
what the norm/population is is about (females, children, etc.)

Gerard Freriks
+31 620347088
gf...@luna.nl