Dear Heather,

For frequency, use the Frequency property and the {Qualified real/Time}
> Unit. This will display a popup where you choose one unit from the left
> column and one from the right. Select ‘1’ from the left and the unit of
> your choice (eg wk) from the right – this allows you to say a frequency
> like 5/week, where ‘5’ will be the quantity value recorded in the system

I tested this, but feel is is not the most elegant way. The unit part shows
up as 1/d, 1/wk, 1/mo (for /day, /week & /month respectively). While
recording values you have to select a number and one of the units. So if I
have to record 5/week, the composition will have magnitude as '5' and unit
as '1/wk'. The UI will need to do some manipulation/mapping to present an
elegant view to the user (1/wk >/week).

A more elegant method would be a ability to mark units as /d, /wk, /mo etc.

regards

Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 103, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in