Congrats Seref,
Very valuable contribution!
Tomaz

From: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> on behalf
of David Ingram <d.ing...@ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Friday, 27 October 2017 at 13:28
To: "For openEHR clinical discussions (openehr-clini...@lists.openehr.org)"
<openehr-clini...@lists.openehr.org>, For openEHR technical discussions
<openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: <no subject>

An implementation focused evaluation of openEHR and its integration with
Bayesian Belief Networks for clinical decision support
One of my most persistent PhD students, Seref Arikan, has published his
ground-breaking PhD thesis on the UCL online repository.
A fuller announcement and link has been posted in the News Section of the
openEHR web site at:
http://openehr.org/news_events/community_news
We hope it will make a useful contribution to the ongoing international
advances in openEHR methodology.
David Ingram
Emeritus Professor of Health Informatics at UCL
President and Chairman of the Board of Governors of the openEHR Foundation
Trustee of the OpenEyes Foundation Charity
Academic Board Member, the Planetearth Institute