From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Sebastian Garde
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 8:56 AM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: AW: Problem with creating medication order with Template designer

Hi,

There are unnecessary existence constraints in the archetype, e.g.

value existence matches {0..1}

While I don’t think that this is technically wrong, this constraint is
superfluous as it doesn’t constrain anything.
This may be what Template Designer is having problems with…just try to remove
any occurrence of “existence matches {0..1}” in the archetype.
Or, if you can, use the archetypes from CKM, they don’t have this “constraint”.

Regards
Sebastian