From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Jan-Marc Verlinden
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 2:09 PM
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Setting thresholds

This ended up being quite some discussion.. :-)

We choose for the option to show the thresholds in the Graph, and do it
handcrafted/hardcoded. So we will not be able to query on the semantics of the
data, in this sense: give me all patients that has had high BP according to the
doctor. We will only be able to query on defined thresholds (by Snomed or
whatever..).

It is what it is.. :-)

For this usecase there is absolutely no need to make it more difficult than
just this. Maybe for other usecases there would be another optimum, but for now
I would like to keep it KISS.
--

Regards, Jan-Marc
Mobile: +31 6 53785650