Hello,
Are there already ideas about a future export API of AQL queries that support an export in CDISC ODM or FHIR ? It would be nice to have an export format that could be immediately consumed by other systems supporting the same specifications. I am not yet that much into either topic (ODM as well as FHIR), therefore I do not yet see if the desire itself makes not sense or if there are serious problems that would hinder such exports.
Greetings
Georg

Dipl.-Inf. Georg Fette      Raum: B001
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-85516
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: georg.fe...@uni-wuerzburg.de