Hi,

I know that some work is intended to do federated AQL for the UK GEL 10,000
Genomes project where there are 12 London hospitals each with their own CDR
but common openEHR archetypes and templates I'm not sure how far along that
is.

I am working with some comp sci students to do a very simple version but
this will be no more sophisticated than send ing an equivalent AQL to
several CDRs and 'munging' the returning resultSets. That should be visible
as an OSS project within a few weeks.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859