Hi everyone,

This is a reminder. I heard there would be no extension for submission
in this year. We have to urge to fix the proposal.
If you are interested in submission proposal to the next MEDINFO,
please let me know by e-mail or write to the wikipage bellow.

https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/resources/pages/320634886/MEDINFO2019

Best regards,
Shinji Kobayashi