Von: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> Im Auftrag
von Diego Boscá
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Oktober 2018 11:45
An: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Cc: Sarmad Al-Kufiash <sarmad.alkufi...@oceanhealthsystems.com>
Betreff: Re: Unique paths for slots problem if slots are filled with same
archetype

While I believe we have reproduced this behavior in the OPT management to be
compatible with existing tooling, in our typical slot solving methodology
(non-template mode) the original archetype slot node_id ends in the new object
node_id. Information about which slot was solved in this node ended in a new
attribute in the term definitions (we called that attribute 'DCM', but you get
the idea). We modified the AOM model to have references to both current
archetype and solved archetype in order to avoid node_id collisions in
archetype definition time.

I think we have talked before about the need of splitting the archetype_node_id
attribute into node_id / archetype_id, which I think would solve these
problems. Another solution would be to include always the node id in the node
id, even if you are using it to store the archetype_id, so paths would look like
[openEHR-EHR-INSTRUCTION.service_request.v1::at0000]/protocol[at0008]/items[openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.service_request_information.v1::at0141]

Regards

El vie., 19 oct. 2018 a las 10:57, Sebastian Garde
(<sebastian.ga...@oceaninformatics.com<mailto:sebastian.ga...@oceaninformatics.com>>)
 escribió:
Hi all,

We have encountered an interesting issue with how to construct unique paths for
slots when there is more than one slot on the same level, and both slots are
filled with the same archetype.
In this case, the resulting paths for both seem to be the same in OPT and thus
in the data. (The at/id code of the slot are not part of the path for a filled
slot.)
Likewise, you cannot apply an annotation to only one of them, because they
share the same path.

This seems to be a general problem, but let me explain it in more detail using
a concrete example:
The problem manifests itself for example when you start using the Service
Request Archetype in CKM
(https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showArchetype_1013.1.614).

In the archetype’s protocol (see screenshot below), there are various slots,
most importantly let’s look at the Requester and the Receiver Slot.
In a template (see 2nd screenshot), both slots can be filled with the same
archetype, technically, and it also seems reasonable from a content point of
view to use the same archetype for both slots.

The problem is that this means that the paths are no longer unique – there is
no way to differentiate between the Requester and Receiver information anymore
as far as we can see in the OPT, and consequently in the data.
Also, if annotations are used on a path like this, these annotations would
automatically be applied to both Requester and Receiver.

For example, the path for BOTH the Requester and Receiver, once filled with a
service_request_information CLUSTER archetype is:
[openEHR-EHR-INSTRUCTION.service_request.v1]/protocol[at0008]/items[openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.service_request_information.v1]

Is anybody already using this archetype (or a similar one) in their systems and
is encountering this issue? Is anybody using workarounds for this?
One way this issue could be avoided/dodged is if the archetype wraps these
slots in additional clusters, so that the resulting path is unique even if the
same archetype is used inside slots on the same level.
It seems perfectly reasonable to me to construct archetypes the way this one
has been constructed, but I am not sure if the implications are clear.

Is this something the SEC needs to have a look at if this is something that
needs to be addressed somehow…or are we simply missing something?
Maybe at0141 for Requester / at0142 for Receiver need to be included in the
path somehow (even if it is ugly)…

Regards,
Sebastian

[cid:image002.png@01D46798.DB3D8900]
[cid:image004.jpg@01D4679A.67A3F590]

[VeraTech for Health SL]<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C268PZ>

[Twitter] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C47QQH>  [LinkedIn]
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C4DPJG>  [Maps]
<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BZTWS7>
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif]

Diego Boscá Tomás / Senior developer
diebo...@veratech.es<mailto:diebo...@veratech.es>
yamp...@gmail.com<mailto:yamp...@gmail.com>

VeraTech for Health SL
+34 654604676<tel:+34%20654604676>
www.veratech.es<http://www.veratech.es/>

La información contenida en este mensaje y/o archivo(s) adjunto(s), enviada
desde VERATECH FOR HEALTH, SL, es confidencial/privilegiada y está destinada a
ser leída sólo por la(s) persona(s) a la(s) que va dirigida. Le recordamos que
sus datos han sido incorporados en el sistema de tratamiento de VERATECH FOR
HEALTH, SL y que siempre y cuando se cumplan los requisitos exigidos por la
normativa, usted podrá ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificación,
limitación de tratamiento, supresión, portabilidad y oposición/revocación, en
los términos que establece la normativa vigente en materia de protección de
datos, dirigiendo su petición a Avda Puerto 237, 1º, pta 1 - 46011 Valencia o
bien a través de correo electrónico d...@veratech.es<mailto:d...@veratech.es>

Si usted lee este mensaje y no es el destinatario señalado, el empleado o el
agente responsable de entregar el mensaje al destinatario, o ha recibido esta
comunicación por error, le informamos que está totalmente prohibida, y puede
ser ilegal, cualquier divulgación, distribución o reproducción de esta
comunicación, y le rogamos que nos lo notifique inmediatamente y nos devuelva
el mensaje original a la dirección arriba mencionada. Gracias