File->new template does not seem to exist. However I could import OPT
files. However I am still enable to insert another archetype into a slot.
The options allow me to only create archetypes and archetype slots and not
insert and existing archetype.

regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in