Dear Georg, my answer is a bit cumbersome, sorry for that, but it is the best I
can give with not too much effort.

Go to one of the Marand websites, there is (at least it was, a few years ago,
last time I looked) their API published in a kind of Open API format, which
gives you opportunity to experiment with the API and thus also see the JSON
datasets.

Best regard
Bert

Sent from my Xperia™ by Sony smartphone