Hi Georg

The instance data will actually have been subclassed to have a specific
datatype and therefore the relevant attributes.

Therefore if you know that a particular analyte is a quantity, you can use
aql to access the data just as if it had originally been modelled
specifically as a quantity.

If you do not know the datatype you should still be able to pull back the
whole element as an object and process it further after figuring out the
datatype.

I'll try to an example when I get to my laptop. Too hard on the phone.

Ian