On 06/08/2019 13:43, Bakke, Silje Ljosland via openEHR-technical wrote:

Picking this up again half a year later…

I’ve archived the following spaces, since there seemed to be a consensus that they weren’t used. This is easily reversible:

  * Healthcare
  * Demonstration Space
  * Education
  * Ontologies
  * Website

Thomas, have you had a chance to look at and/or move the stuff in the following spaces?

although the CIMI and Terminology spaces are not added to in recent times, they are both regularly viewed for content, including by outside agencies (including US VA and HL7).

I'd rather keep the Ontologies space alive as well, it is read quite often.

I also suspect Education is going to start being used soon (including by me ;)

  * CIMI
  * Terminology

For the rest of you, does anyone care if the following spaces are archived?

  * Projects (https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/projects)

this is historical info, and I think can be archived.

 *

  * Zz openEHR Community (https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/oecom)

I guess this can be archived, but what happens the next time people want to discuss and record ideas about openEHR Community functioning ;)

 *

Regarding the CQ space: Nobody has asked a question in two years in any of the spaces. Do we need to keep the Questions functionality at all?

I don't really know how to interpret the lack of use - I think people with questions do not think to go to the openEHR website and find the Questions link, which used to be on the home page. Maybe we should put it back?

- thomas

Kind regards, Silje