Hello,
I have some question related to the coupling of AQL and templates:
Imagine I want to write an AQL query containing a certain archetype and that archetype is used in multiple templates in the openEHR system. What do I need to know about the data model structures of the templates potentially containing this archetype ? When there are multiple templates that contain this archetypes, will they all be found by this query, no matter where the archetype is contained in their structure? How can I constrain my query so that I only get those of a specific template ? Do templates have to be specifically mentioned in the queries or are they handled as if they were archetypes as well ? How could I change my query so that (when I receive results from different template types) that I also get the surrounding information in which template my archetype has been found in ?
Greetings
Georg

Dipl.-Inf. Georg Fette      Raum: B001
Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-85516
Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
97074 Würzburg              mail: georg.fe...@uni-wuerzburg.de