For the record: there is no concept of "instance of a template", there are
instances of COMPOSITIONs that comply with a template. The information
model class is COMPOSITION, the constraints to which instances of
COMPOSITION should comply are defined in a template.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 11:25 AM Georg Fette <georg.fe...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
wrote:

> ah, cool, that was what I was looking for. Thank you
>
> Am 27.09.2019 um 13:52 schrieb Georg Fette:
> > Hello,
> > In which part of the openEHR API is the definition of how to add an
> > instance of a template to an existing EHR ?
> > Something like "add <serialized 'Health risk assessment'> to <id of
> > EHR>" ?
> > Greetings
> > Georg
> >

> --
> Dipl.-Inf. Georg Fette      Raum: B009
> Universität Würzburg        Tel.: +49-(0)931-31-85516
> Am Hubland                  Fax.: +49-(0)931-31-86732
> 97074 Würzburg              mail: georg.fe...@uni-wuerzburg.de

*Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez*
pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com
+598 99 043 145