Hi,

Then you could repost this as a new topic in the specifications category <https://discourse.openehr.org/c/specifications/6>. Make sure you watch or track the News and Specifications categories.

- thomas beale

On 16/01/2020 14:51, Joyce Liu wrote:
Hello,
How can I export opts to have them containing another language (or just in that other language) using Template Designer? The archetypes used in those templates are already translated. I have tried adding additional language when exporting but nothing has changed, is there some other setting I am missing?

Thank you.
Joyce

Thomas Beale
Principal, Ars Semantica <http://www.arssemantica.com>
Consultant, US Veterans Affairs
Management Board, Specifications Program Lead, openEHR Foundation <http://www.openehr.org> Health IT blog <http://wolandscat.net/> | Culture blog <http://wolandsothercat.net/> | The Objective Stance <https://theobjectivestance.net/>