hello,

first of all, try to use the newest shell skript
that are currently checked into the openejb cvs
repository.

we fixed them yesterday and i checked them today
on solaris 8.

the [parameter expected "test"] error should be
gone - that was a test that did not succeed on
solaris.

if the [start -conf option] isn't working, that
has nothing to do with the shell scripts. we
will pass the command linne parameters as they
were typed directly to the appropriate java program.

i tested that too (on solaris 8).

regards

daniel s. haischt