Hi Kumar,

Some of the logging code got broken in 0.8.2, usually you wouldn't see
things like "missing message cl0005" in you log file.  This is fixed in
0.8.3, which should be available sometime tomorrow.

I looked up message cl0005 and the related code, had the message worked,
it would have told you that your bean class was not found.  It also
would have printed the ejb-name of the bean and the class it was looking
for but didn't find.

I'd check your jar to see if the classes are actually there.  You can
use this command:

        jar tvf yourEJB.jar

That should print the contents of the jar.

On a related note, we are nearly finished with some code that will
validate your jars to see if everything is ok before we try and use
them.  One of the checks it does is to see if all of the required class
files are in your jar.  When that code comes out, checks like this will
be done for you automatically.  Should be quite nice for development.
That will be in 0.9.

-David