On Wed Aug 26, 2026 at 4:55 PM CEST, Vijay Anusuri wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Any update on this?

I've answered here: 
https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email protected]/ :
> This patch also has indentation changes between upstream patch and this
> patch.
> 
> I'll hold the whole series and let you check and correct the patches.
> 
> Please send a v2 of the whole series.

Please note that in the meantime I've added another vim series to my
-nut branch (not reviewed yet)

Regards,

>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Vijay
>
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2026 at 6:04 PM Vijay Anusuri <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Pick patch per [1].
>>
>> [1] https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2026-59858
>> [2] https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2026-59858
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Vijay Anusuri <[email protected]>
>> ---
>>  .../vim/files/CVE-2026-59858.patch            | 134 ++++++++++++++++++
>>  meta/recipes-support/vim/vim.inc              |   1 +
>>  2 files changed, 135 insertions(+)
>>  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/vim/files/CVE-2026-59858.patch
[...]

-- 
Yoann Congal
Smile ECS

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#244409): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/244409
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/120392673/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to