Hello Yoann, Thanks for the review.
The v2 patches now include the regenerated src/lxml/etree.c for both branches. The regeneration was performed outside BitBake, since the recipes build the pregenerated C source and do not depend on Cython. For Scarthgap, I used Cython 3.0.9 with Python 3.12: python3.12 setup.py build_ext -i --with-cython --warnings -j1 For Wrynose, I used Cython 3.1.4, matching the version recorded in the shipped etree.c: python setup.py build_ext -i --with-cython I kept the iterparse.pxi changes line-count stable and removed unrelated generator metadata changes to avoid Cython source-location churn. As a result, the etree.c diffs are limited to 40 changed lines for Scarthgap and 60 changed lines for Wrynose. The Scarthgap v2 also includes the upstream ETCompatXMLParser documented-default change. Please find the v2 patches for Wrynose [1] and Scarthgap [2]: [1] https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/topic/wrynose_patch_v2/121067576 [2] https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/topic/scarthgap_patch_v2/121067675 Regards, Darsh Kelaiya
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#245033): https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/245033 Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/120827350/21656 Group Owner: [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub [[email protected]] -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
