On Tue, 2026-09-08 at 10:03 -0600, Alejandro Hernandez Samaniego via 
lists.openembedded.org wrote:
>  
> 
> I was able to debug a few more issues, I admit I don't have an autobuilder 
> set up
> available so its still possible that this wont address everything, but I 
> think its
> worth spinning it at this point.
> 
> To find these, I attempted to reproduce the reproducibility check, I did 
> iterative
> builds on x86-64 and aarch64 hosts and did byte-to-byte comparison on the 
> build
> artifacts.
> 
> Fixed the build tag based on the comment by Richard, and v4 -> v5 had some 
> typos.
> 
> Please let me know the results of the AB testing.
> 

Thanks for this. I ran it through testing and the rust test suite isn't happy 
on any arch, e.g.:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/66/builds/4691

but I've triggered the reproducibility build tests and we'll see what they show:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/121/builds/4
https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/119/builds/4
https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/120/builds/4

Cheers,

Richard

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#245390): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/245390
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121147070/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  • Re: [OE-core] [PA... Alejandro Hernandez Samaniego via lists.openembedded.org
    • Re: [OE-core... Richard Purdie via lists.openembedded.org
    • [OE-core] [P... Alejandro Hernandez Samaniego via lists.openembedded.org

Reply via email to