On Thu Sep 17, 2026 at 5:23 PM CEST, Jaipaul Cheernam wrote:
>
> On 2026-09-17 14:47, Yoann Congal wrote:
>> There is no need to detail changes happening in the context of your
>> patch (unless relevant). In this case "Notes on backporting to 1.10.6:"
>> on "bogus instructions" is confusing since this is not something you
>> changed during backporting (and is obvious enough).
>> The note on "CHANGES/changelog" is appreciated but obvious enough so it
>> could be omitted as well.
>
> Hi Yoann,
>
> The "bogus instructions" note is noisy, not a real change on my side , I 
> should have dropped it.
>
> In future, will keep backport notes on point .
>
> Same applicable for scarthgap series as well .
>
> I can rework on that and fix if needed as its not under review now.

I'll soon start working on scarthgap so if you can send that quickly,
I'll take it in my branch.

Thanks!

>
> Thanks for pointing out.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jaipaul


-- 
Yoann Congal
Smile ECS

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#246076): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/246076
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121267057/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to