Hi Yoann,

I have sent the required backport patches for wrynose.

Could you please consider these patches and merge them into scarthgap as
well?

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay



On Thu, Sep 10, 2026 at 7:50 PM Yoann Congal <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue Sep 1, 2026 at 11:27 AM CEST, Vijay Anusuri via
> lists.openembedded.org wrote:
> > Pick patch according to [2]
> >
> > [1] https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/cve-2026-69248
> > [2] https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2026-69248
> >
> > Signed-off-by: Vijay Anusuri <[email protected]>
> > ---
> >  .../python3-cryptography/CVE-2026-69248.patch | 297 ++++++++++++++++++
> >  .../python/python3-cryptography_42.0.5.bb     |   1 +
> >  2 files changed, 298 insertions(+)
> >  create mode 100644
> meta/recipes-devtools/python/python3-cryptography/CVE-2026-69248.patch
>
> Hello,
>
> As far as I can tell, this CVE also need fixing on wrynose. Can you
> send the need wrynose backports from this series so I can merge this on
> scarthgap?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Yoann Congal
> Smile ECS
>
>
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#246190): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/246190
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121028971/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to