On Wed Sep 9, 2026 at 10:33 PM CEST, Siddharth Doshi via lists.openembedded.org 
wrote:
> From: Siddharth Doshi <[email protected]>
>
> Picking patch as per [1], and same patch is mentioned in [2]
>
> [1] https://curl.se/docs/CVE-2026-18924.html
> [2] https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2026-18924
>
> Signed-off-by: Siddharth Doshi <[email protected]>
> ---
>  .../curl/curl/CVE-2026-18924.patch            | 39 +++++++++++++++++++
>  meta/recipes-support/curl/curl_8.19.0.bb      |  1 +
>  2 files changed, 40 insertions(+)
>  create mode 100644 meta/recipes-support/curl/curl/CVE-2026-18924.patch

Hello,

I could reproduce the same issue as the scarthgap patch, I dropped this
wrynose patch from my branch:
See 
https://lore.kernel.org/all/ca%2bchaqdq4nadujn7zuxnmdv6eh0%[email protected]/

If/when sending a fixed series, be mindful of the recent merges on
wrynose, I took the patches in the series I could apply.

Regards,
-- 
Yoann Congal
Smile ECS

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#246648): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/246648
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121170238/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to