Hello,
On 9/28/26 7:04 PM, Trevor Gamblin wrote:
On Mon Sep 28, 2026 at 12:26 PM EDT, João Marcos Costa wrote:
Timeouts have been observed (very frequently in the past weeks)
in the autobuilder, and a bug [1] was filed at Bugzilla.
After some investigation [2] was performed by Trevor Gamblin, we now have a
list of the most time consuming test cases:
- mini-record-2 (187880ms)
- record-retvals (145390ms)
- rng-op-key (63820ms)
- rng-op-random (63330ms)
- rng-op-nonce (63260ms)
- dtls-rehandshake-cert (61360ms)
- dtls-rehandshake-cert-2 (61230ms)
- dtls-rehandshake-anon (61030ms)
- mini-loss-time (60130ms)
- mini-dtls-hello-verify-48 (30050ms)
- tls12-ffdhe (27790ms)
- x509sign-verify-rsa (18460ms)
- x509sign-verify-ecdsa (16050ms)
Disable them to avoid so many timeouts in qemuriscv64-ptest runs.
Thanks for submitting this. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before, but I think we
should only disable mini-record-2 and record-retvals to start, since they are
significantly longer than all of the others. If gnutls remains a problem
afterward then the others should be considered, but for now we want to try
retaining the others to maximize test coverage.
Trevor
In that case, I'd rather remove at least the cases that take > 60000ms
to run, and avoid getting back to this again when the runners are more
loaded than usual. What do you think?
--
Best regards,
João Marcos Costa
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#246792):
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/246792
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121475025/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-