Hi Yoann,
I have submitted updated fixes for CVE-2026-6429 and CVE-2026-7168 as patches 
7/8 and 8/8 in a complete Scarthgap curl series:

https://patchwork.yoctoproject.org/project/oe-core/list/?series=51870

For CVE-2026-7168, the test prerequisite is separate, the curl 8.7.1 backport 
changes are explained, and the CURLcode-returning helpers use CURLcode.

Please consider Deepak's v3 4/5 and 5/5 patches superseded and review the new 
series.

Regards,
Devansh

On Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 02:51 PM, Yoann Congal wrote:

> 
> On Fri Sep 18, 2026 at 11:19 AM CEST, Yoann Congal wrote:
> 
>> Hello,
>> 
>> This patch conflict with other patches in my branch. Because this one
>> has issues, I will hold it for another cycle, you will have to
>> refresh/rebase on top of the next merge (or send me a new version that
>> applies on top of the -nut branch I will push/test later today)
>> 
>> Details of the issues below:
> 
> I forgot to add that sending partial series (only 4,5/5 and not 1,2/2)
> make my tooling throw warnings... Can you send the patches as 1,2/2 in
> the next iteration?
> 
> Thanks!
> --
> Yoann Congal
> Smile ECS
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#247397): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/247397
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/120900349/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to