On 05/03/2011 07:06 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
Hello,

I am migrating some stuff to oe-core and found it has fuse at
meta-demoapps. It seems no recipes depends on fuse in oe-core and thus
I am wondering how is better to deal with its updating as:

  - should it be done in oe-core?
  - should it be moved to meta-oe?

The requirement for me to update it is due it being required by a new
recipe I am adding to meta-oe and then it seems more logical to me to
move fuse to meta-oe but I am curious to hear from others about it.

It would make sense for you to move it to meta-oe at this time, if we find more recipes require it our other layers are needed it, then we can consider it for oe-core.

Sau!