On 06/10/2011 09:33 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 23:26 -0700, Saul Wold wrote:
Kang Kai (1):
   ghostscript: update SRC_URI

Nitin A Kamble (1):
   gcc: rebase the patch to avoid patch rejection

This was a disaster. It breaks the build and is huge, thereby clogging
up the source control system web interface etc.

I applied it, then had to revert it. Please test things like this more
carefully in future.

I also think we need to put these kind of patches on the website or in a
repo, we shouldn't be carrying them around in the main repo.

Phil Blundell (1):
   busybox: backport distro-features handling from oe master

Saul Wold (1):
   multiple recipes converted to -staticdev packages

I'm with Phil on this one, needs more work.

Sorry about this one, I thought I had it further along, I guess I had a
cut and paste failure (dropping the R from RDEPENDS).
I haven't got to the other two since the gcc issue distracted me :/.

I did run multiple builds without failure, so I am not sure what happened with the gcc failure.

Sau!