On 02/12/2018 11:06 PM, Chaitanya Cherukuri wrote:
I'm new to this forum and didn't know to where to report an issue. I'm contacting you regarding the patch ID 132816 ( cmake: improve CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR assignment in nativesdk).

If SDKTARGETSYSROOT is "/sysroots/cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi" this patch sets the CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR as  "cortexa9hf-neon-poky" instead of
"cortexa9hf-neon".

This patch works if SDKTARGETSYSROOT is "/sysroots/core2-32-poky-linux".

I guess this one is for Otavio Salvador, the cmake recipe maintainer?

Alex