Please excuse the wide broadcast of this announcement.

With the refresh of the Yocto Project plugins for the Eclipse IDE, we realized
it is high time we change the name of the plugins from eclipse-poky to
eclipse-yocto. There has never been anything particularly “poky” specific about
the plugins. The “documentation” plugins are tied to specific Yocto Project
releases, as they are built from the same files that become the Yocto Project
Documentation.

We apologize for any inconvenience and disruption in your workflow as we change
the name everywhere, across the board.

Regards,

—Tim