On 03/06/2018 07:50 PM, Victor Kamensky wrote:
I am a fan of SystemTap and big fan of OE. Systemtap and OE use case I have
on my mind is the following:

Hello Victor,

even though I'm listed as the maintainer of systemtap, I do not actually use it or know anything about it - my responsibility ends with keeping it up to date and fixing build errors. So I can't comment on the essence of these patches. I do suggest however that you first get as many patches as possible into the upstream, as carrying them in oe-core adds a significant maintenance burden.

Also, if it's possible to merge systemtap-utils into the main systemtap recipe (as a binary package), and merge together crosstap and crosstap2, please do that.

Alex