On Fri, 2018-04-06 at 16:07 +0200, Martin Jansa wrote:
> > Is it safe to backport to morty, which doesn't have RSS?
>
> It doesn't work well for me, all the builds are now failing with:
>
> ERROR: glibc-2.24-r0 do_stash_locale_setscene: The recipe glibc is
> trying to install files into a shared area when those files already
> exist. Those files and their manifest location are:
>    TMPDIR/sysroots-components/aarch64/glibc-stash-locale/SUPPORTED
>  Matched in b''
>    TMPDIR/sysroots-components/aarch64/glibc-stash-
> locale/lib/libnss_nisplus.so.2
>  Matched in b''
>    TMPDIR/sysroots-components/aarch64/glibc-stash-locale/lib/ld-
> 2.24.so
>  Matched in b''

I suspect using its own sstate task is ok in morty even if it didn't
have RSS. What may have broken is the existing TMPDIR upgrade path
though :(

If the files are removed, I suspect things will then work out ok. There
were manifest handling changes in later versions which dealt with this
kind of issue better (removals before installations).

Cheers,

Richard