> I think the better approach is to accommodate the exe suffix when doing
> the move:

> mv -v ${D}${libexecdir}/gio-querymodules${EXEEXT}
> ${D}${libexecdir}/${MLPREFIX}gio-querymodules${EXEEXT}

This was actually the first thing I tried. However, I ended up with 
"nativesdk-gio-querymodules.exe"
in the mingw tarrball (in my case 
poky-glibc-x86_64-core-image-minimal-core2-64-toolchain-2.4+snapshot.tar.xz).
I am not sure what you expect postinst to do for Windows toolchains/SDKs, but I 
would expect 
"gio-querymodules.exe", as it used to be until recently.
-- 
_______________________________________________
Openembedded-core mailing list
Openembedded-core@lists.openembedded.org
http://lists.openembedded.org/mailman/listinfo/openembedded-core

Reply via email to