On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 3:33 PM, akuster808 <akuster...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/18/2018 12:20 PM, Daniel Díaz wrote:
>>> That's a link for stable/pyro-next.
>>> The change doesn't seem to be in stable/morty-next though:
>>>   http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=stable/morty-next
>> Is there anything from my side that needs to be done for this patch?
> Nope. I have it in the stable/moryt mut branch and trying to address
> build issues.

Is there anything we can do to help with that? The delta between morty
and stable/morty-nmut is only 6 patches (and only 5 between morty and
stable/morty-mnut), so if these changes introduced the build issue it
should be relatively easy to track down.

  89940cc libnl: fix CVE-2017-0553
  dc6a0c4 staging.bbclass: use single quotes for path passed to file in is_elf()
  bd2fd02 package.bbclass: Add '-b' option to file call in isELF
  39c8e98 package.bbclass: use single quotes for path passed to file in isELF()
  8a1b2b8 gdb: fix header ordering for TRAP_HWBKPT
  c944c71 glibc: add missing TRAP_BRANCH/TRAP_HWBKPT definitions