All,

I have a library that uses libcrypto.so.1.0.0 from openssl 1.0.2n, which is the
libcrypto.so version if you download the source code to ubuntu 16.04 from
openssl and compile.  However, Yocto Rocko uses the same openssl 1.0.2n version
but it uses libcrypto.so.1.0.2 and sets the FILERDEPENDS_ to the same.  This
causes a file_rdeps issue for me because it says libcrypto.so.1.0.0()(64bit) is
not provided.

I’ve tried adding, DEPENDS += “openssl” and RPDEPENDS_confd += “openssl”, with
no luck.  The only way I can get it to compile is if I manually hack my library
and change from libcrypto.so.1.0.0 to libcrypto.so.1.0.2 (even though it was
really compiled with libcrypto.so.1.0.0 and that’s the libcrypto version of
openssl 1.0.2n).

Can someone please advise?

Regards,
Ryan