Hi RP,

I've sent a patch to fix for python3:

https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2019-March/044387.html

And CC-ed michael.g.w...@intel.com, I assumed that he is the maintainer,
but seems that the email is not valid any more.

I think that we have more work to do with error report web, e.g.:
- The 'Similar' tag on the web isn't correct, it doesn't calculate correctly

- Sometimes, there is an error like:
  File "/buildarea/lyang1/error-report-web/Post/parser.py", line 101, in parse
    num_similar_errors = f.get_similar_fails_count()
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'f' referenced before assignment

- We can make report-error.bbclass to catch more errors such as NoProvider
  errors, Parse errors, and so on.

I'd like to maintain it if it has no maintainers.

// Robert